Latest Update: 3 Januarie 2019 The Watch house operates the website thewatchhouse.eu (the “Service”). This page informs you about our policy regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information when you use our service.
We think the protection of your personal data and hard-earned money is very important, because we work hard for it. That is why our web shops use an SSL secured internet connection on all pages. Then others do not get the chance to secretly watch. All data is encrypted over the Internet via SSL. You can recognize a secure SSL connection at the “lock” in your browser.
When you order something from us, you do not want someone to watch. Or worse: someone who runs away with your personal data. That is why we do everything to keep your private data private. Such as encrypting this sensitive information via SSL.
Your personal data is stored in a secure database. We do not pass on your information to third parties for commercial purposes. To make your purchases as smooth as possible, we do need information from you first.
What do we wish to know about you?
- Your full name : We would like to know how to address you correctly.
- Address: With the correct address we can ship the ordered product quickly to you.
- Telephone number : We might want to contact you in regards to your order. We will call you if something is unclear. Sometimes we will call you to see if you are satisfied with your product.
- Payment details : Your payment details are beeing processed in a secured enviroment. The bank only lets us know if we have correctly received your payment so we can process the shipping.
- IP: We register your IP and time of your visit to our site. This data allows us to analyze the surfing behavior and improvement of our website.
- E-mail : UYou will receive an e-mail in regards to your order, invoice and progress of shipping or newer products if you choose to receive. Newsletters will only be received if you choose to receive them.
Wij use your data for the following:
- Customer Service: You can always call and/or mails us.
Your personal details are in your account. Name, delivery and billing address, telephone number and login details. We also store data about your previous orders. Then we can help you faster.
- Newsletter:If you have signed up for our newsletter, you will receive an e-mail every month full of exclusive promotions and tips. You can unsubscribe at any time via the link at the bottom of the newsletter itself.
- Promotions:Participated in an action? Got something? We use your information so that we can let you know that you have won something. We also use this data to analyze our actions. That way they become even better every time.
- Fraud prevention:
Very occasionally we have to use customer data to investigate, prevent and counter fraud. If you are really suspicious, we must pass on your details to government agencies.
A change or deletion?
Do you still wish to view your personal data? Or do you want us to delete or change your data from our system? No problem! Let us know by mail or e-mail.
What is a cookie?
What do cookies do?
- Functional cookies
- These cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of our webshop. Think of remembering the contents of your shopping cart and your login details.
- Tracking Cookies
- Google Analytics: This allows us to monitor which pages are visited, how many visitors come to the website and how they navigate through the website. With this data we can optimize our webshop.
- Test and optimize your user experience and the operation of our webshop.
- Measure the effectiveness of our online marketing campaigns.
Switching cookies on and off and deleting them
More information about switching on and off and removing cookies can be found in the instructions and / or using the help function of your browser.
We appreciate your comments regarding this privacy statement. If you are of the opinion that this privacy statement is not being complied with or if you have any questions, please let us know by mail or e-mail.